Second Amendment Celebration Dinner
Individual Ticket Early Bird Special: $99
Basic Table (10 Seats) Early Bird Special: $990
Wine Table (8 Seats) Early Bird Special: $1,600
Champagne Table (8 Seats) Early Bird Special: $3,000
Thank you to our CHAMPAGNE SPONSORS:
Wine Table Sponsors
Gun Prom Attendees!
- May 1st, 2021, 5:00PM at Town & Country in Mission Valley at 500 Hotel Cir N, San Diego, CA 92108
- Remember, you must buy tickets to the dinner in advance! No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Please bring credit cards or a check to participate in the auctions, etc. NO CASH is accepted.
- Parking is free! Park in the lot on the north side of Town & Country or underground.
- Your name badge with your table number will be waiting for you at the door.
- Doors open at 5:00PM. Please arrive between 5:00PM and 5:45PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Salad: Hand-picked baby greens, sliced pear, pistachio, broken goat-cheese dressing
Duet Entree: Petite filet of beef with bordelaise sauce and pan-seared breast of chicken with tarragon beurre blanc; au gratin potatoes; baby root vegetables
(Vegetarian option: Portabella napoleon with grilled vegetables and pomodoro sauce)
Dessert: Caramel banana bread pudding
Parking is free and on the Town and Country property.
SDCGO has a room block at a guaranteed rate of $159 per night here: https://book.passkey.com/gt/218130549?gtid=395221751272094f15be1711801a6995
Check or credit card only, please. We will have multiple people helping at the dinner to make it easy! Please DO NOT BRING CASH. Credit card and check only. We cannot take cash at this event. Please only bring credit card and/or check.
For men, a tie is not necessary, but not out of place. Jacket preferred. Tuxedo is too much. For women, not too formal. Not too casual. A cocktail dress or equivalent is perfect.
In addition to the bottles of wine at each table, we will have multiple bars that will serve soft and hard beverages. Water, coffee, and tea will be available for all. Cash taken at the bars, but a reminder to only bring credit card or check for the auctions, drawings, and silent auctions.
Paid for by San Diego County Gun Owners Political Action Committee | 5694 Mission Center Rd. #602-876, San Diego CA 92108 | FPPC ID # 1379388