Second Amendment Celebration Dinner
Individual Tickets: $150
Basic Table $1,200 ($1,000 for 10-Ring Members)
Diamond Table: $2,500 ($2,000 for 10-Ring Members)
Champagne Table: $5,000
Gun Prom Attendees!
- May 4th, 5:30PM at Town & Country in Mission Valley at 500 Hotel Cir N, San Diego, CA 92108
- Remember, you must buy tickets to the dinner in advance! No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Please bring credit cards or a check to participate in the auctions, etc. NO CASH is accepted.
- Parking is free! Park in the lot on the north side of Town & Country or underground.
- Your name badge with your table number will be waiting for you at the door.
- Doors open at 5:30PM. Please arrive between 5:30PM and 6:15PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Field Greens Topped with Heirloom Tomatoes, English Cucumbers, Shaved Carrots & Feta Cheese
Fine Herb & Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressings
Your choice of:
Free Range Chicken Breast with Swiss Chard, Pumpkin seeds, Maple Brown Butter, Whipped Potatoes, and Baby Root Vegetables
New York Strip Loin, Bordelaise, Whipped Potatoes, Baby Root Vegetables
Fresh Filet of Salmon, Lemon Beurre Blanc, Whipped Potatoes, Baby Root Vegetables
Portabella Wellington, With Grilled Vegetables and Pomodoro Sauce
Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake
Complimentary Artesian Rolls & Butter, Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, or Tea
Parking is free and on the Town and Country property.
Rooms can be booked at www.towncountry.com
Check or credit card only, please. We will have multiple people helping at the dinner to make it easy! Please DO NOT BRING CASH. Credit card and check only. We cannot take cash at this event. Please only bring credit card and/or check.
For men, a tie is not necessary, but not out of place. Jacket preferred. Tuxedo is too much. For women, not too formal. Not too casual. A cocktail dress or equivalent is perfect.
In addition to the bottles of wine at each table, we will have multiple bars that will serve soft and hard beverages. Water, coffee, and tea will be available for all. Cash taken at the bars, but a reminder to only bring credit card or check for the auctions, drawings, and silent auctions.
Paid for by San Diego County Gun Owners Political Action Committee | 5694 Mission Center Rd. #602-876, San Diego CA 92108 | FPPC ID # 1379388